These are the books read in April.
- Douglas Adams: “Mostly Harmless” (1992)
- A great finish to a great series. Is there anything else to add? I don’t think so. Ah, the nostalgia.
- George R. R. Martin: “A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire I” (1996)
- I finally had to try this series. It does not disappoint. George R. R. Martin is excellent at bringing true emotions to all of his unique characters, and the book is a perfect blend of realism and fantasy. Read it.
- Aesop: “Aesop’s Fables” (6th century BCE) [audio book]
- It’s interesting to read such a primordial collection, with ideas that all seem so obvious but that in many cases started out here (or rather, they were finally collected here). The introduction on the history of Aesop and his fables is also very enjoyable.